- ABR, SRS
Real Estate Professional
- License #:
IT'S YOUR MOVE! Whether buying or selling, Kathy will make sure she communicates each step of the sales process and is there for you during and after the close. A dedicated professional you can trust with experience and integrity, who takes the time to listens to her clients. She works tirelessly on your behalf with patience and kindness. Kathy has displayed impeccable service being in the top 5% of all sales professionals in Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CT/Westchester. Since 2004, hundreds of successful sales behind her, she brought a wealth knowledge in negotiations,buying and selling real estate. Kathy Continues her education to keep current on today's real estate issues to better serve her clients. Kathy is on the cutting edge using Social Media, like Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linked In to keep up with Market trends. She continues to be creative with other marketing techniques, to market and sell her listings. Kathy's Days On Market for her listings is much below the average at 53.3 (+/-) DOM. This represents a quicker, more effective sales process reflecting more money in the seller's pocket. Kathy understands and applies the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
- Find Your Next Home - Kathy Suhoza ABR SRS knows Fairfield/New Haven/ parts of Litchfield Counties inside and out! She will tirelessly work for you to find the right home at the right price, including all the home and neighborhood criteria your looking for.
- Sell a Home - When it's time to move, Kathy Suhoza ABR SRS will market your home, show prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase offer, oversee the inspections and negotiations, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise through closing. Every step of the process, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Staging Tactics - Kathy's talents include home staging process to make the home more attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sells fast.
- Assistance with Applying for Rentals - Start by clicking here: Apply for a Rental
COMMUNITIES I SERVE
Newtown,Sandy Hook, Southbury, Bridgewater, Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Monroe, Ridgefield, Redding, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton, Easton, Trumbull, Milford, Fairfield, Roxbury,Woodbury, and the surrounding areas. Kathy has connections! Kathy can assist with finding an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional out of the area for your real estate needs.
Please Refer KATHY to one of your friends who is considering making a move! Majority of her business is from referral.
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- International President's Circle
- SRS- Seller Representative Specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Relocation Specialist- List, Buy, Inventory
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate Relocation Specialist: Buy, Sell and Inventory Properties
- Staging, Social Media, Multi-Marketing techniques, List/Sell residential properties
- First-Time, Experienced, Move Up/Down, Investment Buyers
- Short Sales/ Foreclosures
- 1031 Investment Exchange Program
- Director of the SMART MLS 2018-2015
- State Representative of CT Board of Realtors
- President Newtown Board of Realtors 2015
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER & LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO RECEIVE A FREE GIVEAWAY!!
Coldwell Banker Realty
Kathy Suhoza, ABR SRS
Real Estate Professional
Kathy Suhoza, a respected real estate professional since 2004, is always on the cutting edge of the industry. Kathy has personally closed hundreds of millions in residential home sales. Kathy delivers to her a customized marketing program and knowledge to her sellers on how they can make top dollar in the shortest amount of time. Kathy also provides her buyers with information to educate them on the homes and area they are most interested in.
As a top-listing and top-selling agent, Kathy takes pride in meeting each of her client's unique and individual needs. She works tirelessly to give responsive, professional customer service that exceeds her client's expectations. The President of Coldwell Banker has given Kathy awards and accolades for being in the top 5% of realtors in the country. To better service her clients, she has continued her educational studies with Advanced Buyer Representative and Seller Representative Specialist designations. She looks most forward to using her negotiating skills for both her sellers and buyers. Her clients especially appreciate her responsiveness, dedication, calm, good counsel, and focused, innovative, creative approach for their real estate needs in an ever changing, challenging, complex market.
Prior to entering the Real Estate industry, Kathy graduated from the University of Connecticut with a degree in Economics. While raising her kids, Kathy was employed with the town of Newtown and held her CCMA II, Certified CT Municipal Assessor designation. She is experienced with the workings of town offices which aids in delivering information and knowledge to her clients.
Kathy is an active member and past President of the Newtown Board of Realtors, Connecticut Board of Realtors, CTR and National Association of Realtors (NAR).