- ABR, SRS
Real Estate Professional
- License #:
IT'S YOUR MOVE! Whether buying or selling, Kathy will make sure she communicates each step of the sales process and is there for you during and after the close. A dedicated professional you can trust with experience and integrity, who takes the time to listens to her clients. She works tirelessly on your behalf with patience and kindness. Kathy has displayed impeccable service being in the top 5% of all sales professionals in Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage CT/Westchester. Since 2004, hundreds of successful sales behind her, she brought a wealth knowledge in negotiations,buying and selling real estate. Kathy Continues her education to keep current on today's real estate issues to better serve her clients. Kathy is on the cutting edge using Social Media, like Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linked In to keep up with Market trends. She continues to be creative with other marketing techniques, to market and sell her listings. Kathy's Days On Market for her listings is much below the average at 53.3 (+/-) DOM. This represents a quicker, more effective sales process reflecting more money in the seller's pocket. Kathy understands and applies the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
- Find Your Next Home - Kathy Suhoza ABR SRS knows Fairfield/New Haven/ parts of Litchfield Counties inside and out! She will tirelessly work for you to find the right home at the right price, including all the home and neighborhood criteria your looking for.
- Sell a Home - When it's time to move, Kathy Suhoza ABR SRS will market your home, show prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase offer, oversee the inspections and negotiations, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise through closing. Every step of the process, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Staging Tactics - Kathy's talents include home staging process to make the home more attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sells fast.
- Assistance with Applying for Rentals - Start by clicking here: Apply for a Rental
COMMUNITIES I SERVE
Newtown,Sandy Hook, Southbury, Bridgewater, Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Monroe, Ridgefield, Redding, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton, Easton, Trumbull, Milford, Fairfield, Roxbury,Woodbury, and the surrounding areas. Kathy has connections! Kathy can assist with finding an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional out of the area for your real estate needs.
Please Refer KATHY to one of your friends who is considering making a move! Majority of her business is from referral.
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- International President's Circle
- SRS- Seller Representative Specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Relocation Specialist- List, Buy, Inventory
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate Relocation Specialist: Buy, Sell and Inventory Properties
- Staging, Social Media, Multi-Marketing techniques, List/Sell residential properties
- First-Time, Experienced, Move Up/Down, Investment Buyers
- Short Sales/ Foreclosures
- 1031 Investment Exchange Program
- Director of the SMART MLS 2018-2015
- State Representative of CT Board of Realtors
- President Newtown Board of Realtors 2015
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER & LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO RECEIVE A FREE GIVEAWAY!!
Coldwell Banker Realty
KATHY SUHOZA, ABR SRS
Kathy Suhoza, a respected professional in the real estate market, is always on the cutting edge of the industry. She's personally
closed hundreds of millions in Residential sales. Sellers want a quick sale for top dollars, and Kathy delivers just that. Buyers want to
be educated and obtain comprehensive information and Kathy provides that. As a top-listing and top-selling agent, Kathy takes most pride
in meeting each of her client's unique and individual needs. Kathy has received accolades and awards from the President of Coldwell Banker
being in the top 5% of realtors in the country. She has continued her educational studies with Advanced Buyer Representative and Seller Representative
Specialist designations to better serve her client's needs. She looks most forward to using her negotiating skills for both her sellers and buyers. Her clients
especially appreciate her responsiveness, dedication, calm, good counsel, and focused, innovative, creative approach to their real estate needs. She's a chameleon
in an ever changing, challenging, complex market.
Prior to entering the Real Estate industry in 2004, Kathy graduated from UCONN with a degree in Economics. Once her children was of age, She was
employed with the town of Newtown and held her CCMA II, Cerified CT Municipal Assessor designation. She is experienced w the workings and different
town offices which help her deliver knowledge to her clients.