Real Estate Professional
Real Estate Professional
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
45 S Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
- ABR, SRS
IT'S YOUR MOVE! Whether buying or selling, Kathy will make sure she communicates each step of the sales process and is there for you during and after the close. A dedicated professional with integrity, who takes the time to listen to your needs, extends patience and kindness and works tirelessly on your behalf. Being top 5% of the sales professionals of all Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Kathy has many years (since 2004) and hundreds of successful sales behind her. Bringing a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate, negotiation is her forte. Continuing her education to keep current on today's real estate issues to better serve her clients. Growing Marketing trends of Social Media, Kathy is on the cutting edge using Facebook, You Tube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Linked In, among other creative marketing techniques, to market and sell her listings. Kathy's Days On Market for her listings is much below the average at 53.3 (+/-) DOM. This represents a quicker, more effective sales process reflecting more money in the seller's pocket. Kathy understands and applies the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice.
- Find Your Next Home - Kathy Suhoza knows Fairfield/Litchfield/New Haven Counties inside and out! She will tirelessly work for you to find the right home at the right price, including all the home and neighborhood criteria your looking for.
- Sell a Home - When it's time to move, Kathy Suhoza will extensively advertise your home, show prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase offer, oversee the inspections and negotiations, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise through closing. Every step of the process, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Staging Tactics - Buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Kathy assists in the home staging process to make the home more attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sells fast.
- Assistance with Applying for Rentals - Start by clicking here: Apply for a Rental
COMMUNITIES I SERVE
Newtown, Sandy Hook, Southbury, Woodbury, Roxbury, Bridgewater, Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, Monroe, Ridgefield, Redding, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton, Easton, Trumbull, Milford, Fairfield, Roxbury, and the surrounding areas. Kathy has connections! Kathy can assist with finding an experienced, knowledgeable real estate professional out of the area for your real estate needs.
Please Refer KATHY to one of your friends who is considering making a move! Majority of her business is from referral.
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- President's Circle
- SRS- Seller Representative Specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Cartus, Sirva, etc Relocation Specialist- List, Buy, Inventory
- USAA Movers' Advantage Program
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate Relocation Specialist: Buy, Sell and Inventory Properties
- Staging, Social Media, Multi-Marketing techniques, List/Sell residential properties
- First-Time, Experienced, Move Up/Down, Investment Buyers
- Short Sales/ Foreclosures
- 1031 Investment Exchange Program
- Director of the SMART MLS 2015-Present
- State Representative of CT Board of Realtors
- President Newtown Board of Realtors 2015
- Connecticut Realtor Champion
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER & LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO RECEIVE A FREE GIVEAWAY!!
"I wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in working with us. We are so grateful to have you with us for the house hunt and finding tenants. You have made our lives incredibly easier in this process and we cannot thank you enough. We will find a house one day, but please do know how grateful we are for all the time you have spent with us along with the many more hours to come."
-J.S., PhD, Client
"She will work extremely hard to get you the right property, and cares for her clients tremendously on the buying and selling end. "
-Lauren White, Client