A licensed Realtor since 2004. Dedicated to give exceptional professional service and provide trusted advice and value to all my clients throughout their buying/selling process. My experienced background, majoring in Economics, having personal investment properties and working 5 years in Newtown’s assessor’s department, along with years extensive negotiations, creative custom marketing & staging design, has benefited my client’s with transaction success. My clients can expect a fiduciary relationship with a high standard of work ethic, communication, confidentiality, attention to detail, trust, with enthusiasm from start to finish. A Consistent Top 10% Producing Agent for CB for over 19 years. My client’s benefit from my continuing education receiving designations, Associated Buyer Representative and Sellers Specialist (ABR, SRS).
New York Native, Brooklyn born; my family moved during my childhood to the Fairfield County area. Since 1992, My husband and I have lived and called Newtown home. We raised our 2 children in the Newtown community. They were very involved in sports and other youth organizations which keeps me aware of the recreational activities the surrounding areas.
Your home purchase / sale is all about YOU. It’s YOUR move. It will always be what is very best for YOU. I would be honored to be your Realtor and assist in this exciting life event.
Awards and Designations
- International Diamond Society
- International President’s Circle Society
- SRS- Seller Representative Specialist
ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
Area of Expertise
- Residential Resales, New Construction, Homes, Condos Sales
- Corporate Relocation Specialist: List, Sell and Inventory
- First Time Buyers, Second Home Buyers, Move up Buyers
- 1031 Investment Exchange Program
- NAR– NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS SINCE 2004
- BOARD OF NEWTOWN REALTORS SINCE 2004
- State Representative Newtown Board of Realtors 2015-2018
- Board Directors for SMARTMLS 2014-2018
- President Newtown Board of Realtors 2015
UCONN: Economics 1986
State of CT; Office of Policy Management CCMAII Assessor CT 2003