Real Estate Professional
- 203.426.5679 x113
- ABR, SRS, Previews Property Sp
Newtown, CT 06470
FEATURED CLIENT TESTIMONIAL
"I wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for all the hard work and efforts you have put it working with us. We are so grateful to have you with us for the house hunt and finding tenants. You have made our lives incredibly easier in this process and we cannot thank you enough. We will find a house one day, but please do know how grateful we are for all the time you have spent with us along with the many more hours to come." - J.S., PhD (Client)
When you team up with me, the transaction is NOT about me, it's about YOU. After all, IT'S YOUR MOVE. It is what is best for you. I make sure you understand each step, and I am there during and AFTER the close. I am a dedicated professional who takes the time to listen to your needs, and come alongside you in the buying and selling process. As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you; and help you:
- Find Your Next Home - You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
- Sell a Home - When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
- Consult on Home Selling Tactics - Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Assistance with Applying for Rentals - Start by clicking here: Apply for a Rental
COMMUNITIES I SERVE
Newtown, Sandy Hook, Southbury, Woodbury, Bethel, Brookfield, Bridgewater, Danbury, Monroe, Ridgefield, Redding, Oxford, Seymour, Shelton, and New Fairfield. I have connections! I can assist with finding an experienced, knowledgeable realtor for your out of area real estate needs. Also, consider referring me to one of your friends who is considering moving into our area!
AWARDS & DESIGNATIONS
- International Diamond Society
- SRS- Seller Representative Specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Cartus Relocation Specialist- List, Buy, Inventory
- USAA Movers' Advantage Program
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Corporate Relocation Specialist: List, Sell and Inventory
- USAA Movers Advantage Program
- Accredited Buyer Reprentative
- Seller Representative
- First Time Buyers Assistance
- Short Sales/ Foreclosures
- 1031 Investment Exchange Program
- State Representative Newtown Board of Realtors 2016-Present
- Director of the Consolidated Multiple Listing Service 2015-Present
- President Newtown Board of Realtors 2015
- Connecticut Realtor Champion
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER & LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO RECEIVE A FREE GIVEAWAY!!
"I wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in working with us. We are so grateful to have you with us for the house hunt and finding tenants. You have made our lives incredibly easier in this process and we cannot thank you enough. We will find a house one day, but please do know how grateful we are for all the time you have spent with us along with the many more hours to come."
-J.S., PhD, Client
"She will work extremely hard to get you the right property, and cares for her clients tremendously on the buying and selling end. "
-Lauren White, Client